Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management
Full-time MBA program – LOR Prompts
MBA applicants must submit two letters of recommendation. Professional recommendations are preferred from individuals who are able to speak with certainty about your professional achievements and potential. Recommendations from family members are not accepted.
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- How does the applicant stand out from others in a similar capacity?
- Please give an example of the applicant’s impact on a person, group, or organization.
- Please give a representative example of how the applicant interacts with other people.
- Which of the applicant’s personal or professional characteristics would you change?
- If you are an academic/technical recommender, please tell us how well the applicant mastered the subject you taught or supervised and in what ways did the applicant demonstrate this mastery.
- Please tell us anything else you think we should know about this applicant.
Send us your CV and provide us some information about your background and plans, and we’ll provide a free evaluation of your profile.