Launched in 2003, the INSEAD GEMBA is a premier Executive MBA program offering its participants a transformative experience. The core curriculum gives candidates a foundation in the fundamental practices of business including finance, accounting, marketing, economics, leadership, strategy, business ethics, and broad management skills essential to succeed in any career. Its rigorous curriculum enables you to keep abreast of changing trends in the business world, preparing you for a successful career as a business leader. The current tuition fees for the class graduating in December 2019 is €84,000. To date, 90% of INSEAD’s graduates are employed within 3 months.
INSEAD is best known for...
Asia: 18 January 2019
Europe: 8 March 2019
Middle East: 1 February 2019
Application Fee: €250
Program length: 14 to 17 months
Average age of new entrants: 32 – 43 years old
Require standardized test: GMAT, IEAT or Executive Assessment
Require work experience: Yes
Average work experience: 13 years
Job Description Essays
Please give a detailed description of your job, including nature of work, major responsibilities; and, where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, number of clients/products and results achieved. (approximately 300 words)
Please explain your career evolution and career choices since you started your professional life. (approximately 300 words)
Please give your objectives for attending the INSEAD Executive MBA Programme. What would you like to achieve over the next 5 years, and how could the INSEAD Executive MBA contribute to achieving these plans? What are your alternatives to INSEAD? (approximately 300 words)
Give a candid description of yourself, stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses. (300-330 words)
Have you ever experienced culture shock? What insights did you gain? (300-330 words)
Is there anything else that you would like to share or to clarify further (for example: family situation and number of children, interests outside of work, gaps in professional experience…). (300-330 words)
Letter of Recommendation
Your recommendation letter should cover the following questions:
- How long have you known the candidate? Define your relationship with the candidate and the circumstances whereby you met.
- Comment on the candidate’s career progress to date and his/her career focus
- What do you consider to be the candidate’s major strengths? Comment on the factors that distinguish the candidate from other individuals at his/her level.
- What do you consider to be the candidate’s major weaknesses?
- Comment on the candidate’s potential for senior management. Do you see him/her as a future leader?
- Describe the personality of the candidate, including reference to the following characteristics: Organizational skills, inquisitiveness/intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, creativity & resourcefulness, initiative, motivational & enthusiasm, achievement drive & result orientation, teamwork, communication & interpersonal skills, maturity, personal integrity, cultural sensitivity, charisma, leadership
“Strong academics, international experience, and a significant level of responsibility professionally are basic essentials. But to really wow the admissions committee, it's important to have something extra and an outstanding narrative.”Admissions.sg Consultant2019
Interested in INSEAD? We can help!
Getting into INSEAD is hard, but it’s not impossible. We are certain that our expert consultants will be able to help you in your journey. Simply fill in the form below and our EMBA consultants will be in touch to provide you more details to help you start with your INSEAD application.
We also have IEAT Prep Courses to help you achieve your dream IEAT score. Click here to find out more.
If you are short on time and want to talk to an expert ASAP, call us right now at +65 6812 9999 to setup a meeting WITHIN the day.