The Anderson School of Management at University of California–Los Angeles offers these departments and concentrations: accounting, consulting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, human resources management, international business, leadership, manufacturing and technology management, marketing, production/operations management, organizational behavior, real estate, supply chain management/logistics, and technology. Its tuition is full-time: $56,927 per year (in-state); full-time: $58,458 per year (out-of-state). At graduation, 74.4 percent of graduates of the full-time program are employed.
Join this program if you are interested in
Deadline: Apr 12, 2018
Application Fee: $200
Acceptance rate: 22.3%
Average age of new entrants: 25
Requiring standardized test: GMAT/GRE
Average GMAT score: 715
Average GRE score: N/A
Require work experience: Yes
Average work experience: 3 years
- Describe your short-term and long-term career goals.
- How can the UCLA Anderson experience add value to your professional development?
(500 words maximum)
Describe how you would contribute to the UCLA Anderson community. (250 words maximum)
Are there any extenuating circumstances in your profile about which the Admissions Committee should be aware? Please use your best judgment. (250 words maximum)
Your essays are the primary way for you to share your perspectives and plans with the Admissions Committee.
Things to take note when writing your essay,
- Introspective, genuine and succinct in directly answering our questions and responding to our topics.
- Distinguish yourself by showing what makes you different from others who share similar profiles.
- Personal expression is what they are looking for, not platitudes.
- Making a strong case for your future plans requires you to first do research on career paths and find one that resonates.
- Clear trajectory for short-term and long-term goals.
- Demonstrate how you expect to build on skills from your past, and those you expect to gain from the MBA.
Letter of Recommendation
New applicants are required to submit two recommendations. Reapplicants only need to submit one new recommendation. Recommendations should be written by individuals who are well acquainted with your performance in a work setting, preferably from a direct supervisor or manager.
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s role in your organization.
- How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g. what are the applicant’s principal strengths?)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.
Evaluate your CV, see where you stand!
Every business school has a unique set of expectations for the ideal applicant’s profile. Our admissions experts can review your CV and give you pointers on how to improve it to match the program that you are applying for. Simply fill in the form below, and our admissions experts will be in touch to provide you with more details to help you start your Anderson School of Management application.