I had a great experience working with Jonathan. I had prepared for R1 on my own and though I got interview calls, I wasn’t able to convert them for the US schools. After I went to Prepzone, I got great feedback on my essays and got more clarity on what I was doing wrong. I was really happy to get interview calls from all 5 schools that I applied to and then to get final offers from 4 out of the 5 schools. I am really looking forward to going to Kellogg and I truly believe that this wouldn’t have been possible without Jonathan’s help.
S.S – Admitted To Kellogg MBA’22
- Let’s Have A Chat : Top 25 MBA Entrepreneurship Programs 7th July 2018
- Should I go for an MBA or start my own company? 11th July 2018
- Professor Paris de l’Etraz: Business Education and Entrepreneurship 15th July 2018
- Duke Global EMBA Info Session in Singapore 20th March 2018
- Interview with Pascal Michels – Director of MBA Admissions, IESE Business School 31st October 2018